Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day of Gratitude

Thanks to Diane, tonight I was able to have a class! (My house is still in turmoil!)

The first picture is a very simple 3-D "box" that I gave to Diane for hosting the class at her house. (It's not really a box, just sides!)  It was made with a piece of 3" x 8 1/2" card stock scored at 2, 4, 6, and 8 inches.  I punched one of the sides with the Extra-Large Decorative Label punch.  On a piece of 2 7/8" x 1 7/8" card stock I stamped the image and the saying.  It was so easy and would be a great favor!

Thank You "Box"

The first card that we made was a Fall / Thanksgiving card.  The design was created by stamping the flower stamp four times on Very Vanilla card stock.  The center was created using the medallion stamp and punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch.  The Extra-Large Decorative Label punch was used for the saying, and the final touch was adding the pearl jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment