Thursday, August 4, 2011

Card for the Big Shot Club

I am really getting excited for the Big Shot Club! Below is a sneak peek of a card we will be making at the first meeting. Members will get to pick the colors that they will use. The idea for the card isn't original. I CASEd it from Jill Olsen at Stampin' Up! 

Stampin' Up! will be offering a wonderful scoring tool in the upcoming Holiday Mini.  It is very easy to make envelopes with this tool.  Everyone in the club with have a chance to make an envelope for this card since we don't sell envelopes to fit 5 x 5 cards.

I used Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant for this card.  Wait until you see how easy it is to make this bow!
This card features Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray.


If you would still like to join the Big Shot Club, send me an email. I will be contacting all members soon to pick the dates for the September classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment