Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Big Shot Club Beginning

Sorry for the delay in posting to my blog.  The beginning of school always throws me for a loop!  We recently had our first Big Shot Club meeting where all of the crafting had to do with using Big Shot products.  Below are the toucans I made for all of the members as a welcome gift.  Aren't they cute!





As promised, club members made the "quilted" cards that are below.  Aren't the color combinations nice?  Because the cards were 5 1/4" x 5 1/4", I showed everyone how to make a very simple envelope for the card.  (I will be emailing my club members specific directions tomorrow!!!)



The second project club members made was this cute little Top Note purse with gift cards.  (Club members will be making the cards during the beginning of this Friday's meeting.)  There are sooooo many things you can do with the Top Note.





No comments:

Post a Comment