Saturday, December 17, 2011

Getting Back to Blogging!

I finally found a way that I can blog from my iPad!  For all of you that know about my construction woes, my "office" is temporarily downstairs in the basement! :(  It's not my favorite place in the house, so I avoid it as much as I can.  I try to do most everything from my iPad, but I haven't been very successful with blogging. (You can't add images from the browser when using Blogger.  What good would a card post be without an image?!)  After many trials and tribulations, I finally found an app that works! So....get ready for a lot of posts from projects that I have made over the past few months!!!  I might even try making a video! :)

I am going to be posting several projects this weekend, but not all of the posts will be complete.  My goal is to get a short description and picture posted.  I will go back and add more details over Christmas break!

Have a great day!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment