Monday, July 29, 2013

Mini Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Saturday was my first Mini-Stamp-a-Stack in preparation for Christmas.  Of course we had fun making our cards, but we also had a lot of laughs and a relaxing lunch!  Below are the two cards we made using the Mosaic Madness stamp set and the Mosaic punch.  Everyone made four of each card.

Both cards were CASEd from Stampin' Connection, a wonderful place where demonstrators share their cards with other demonstrators.  

 
This is a template I made to help with creating the Christmas tree.  We punched holes where the dots were and put marks on the piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White card stock for easy placement of the punched pieces.


1 comment:

  1. I love this card and your template is terrific. Think I'll have to try this one out myself. I haven't used my Mosaic stamp set or punch yet. Now's a good time to start with your inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete