Monday, August 16, 2010

August Newsletter

I hope you are enjoying your summer. Mine has been quite busy, especially with all of the construction going on at my house. It will be quite some time before my house is back to normal, but as long as you don't mind the bare walls (if I even have walls) I still plan on having classes while we are renovating. Click on my "Events" button to see a description of my next two classes that I am squeezing in before school begins. I'm also in the process of planning my September and October classes so if you have any requests, please let me know!


Also, don't forget about the great hostess promotion that is going on through August! Hostesses can earn an extra $25 in FREE merchandise! If you would like to plan a workshop for August so you can take advantage of this promotion, there is not a lot of time, so give me a call soon and we can set it up. Planning a workshop is easier than ever. Stampin' Up! has created a Hostess Portal that you can use to invite guests. You don't even need to send postcards!

No comments:

Post a Comment