Monday, August 16, 2010

New Catalog Class

In July the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog was released.  Customers who came to my New Catalog Class made four cards using new products and received a catalog and special bookmark that featured the In-Colors along with a list of the colors in the new color collections.
Bookmark
This card features the hostess set Because I Care and the In-Color Concord Crush.
The stamp set used for this card was Awash with Flowers which is a two-step stamp set.  It also features the In-Colors Blushing Bride and Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz cardstock, and Rich Razzleberry which was last year's In-Color that is returning in the Brights Collection.
This card features the new stamp set Baby Bundle.  Don't you love the eyelets on the wheels?
I appologize for the colors on some of the cards.  I have to work on a better lighting set-up when I take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment