Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Fun Get Together

OK...So my house is still under construction, and I have to face facts that it will be under construction until the end of September!  In the mean time, I'm going to have a get together at Wegmans upstairs in the dining area on Wednesday, July 27th at 6:00 p.m.  I plan on eating while I'm there, so maybe you would like to join me.  I figure we can eat and chat from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m., and then I can share some techniques and answer any questions for those of you that are new to Stampin' Up!  I will also have a card to make that features the techniques I shared. 

Please let me know if you are interested in joining me so I can put aside enough space for everyone and have enough supplies.  I will need to know by Monday, July 25th.  Hope to see you there!

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment