Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Newsletter


So many exciting things happen this month at Stampin' Up!  For starters, we have a beautiful new catalog!  Please let me know if you want one.  My special is still available for the month of July.  The annual convention also takes place in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I wasn't able to go this year but heard it was awesome. 

The items in the Summer Mini Catalog are still available through August 31st.  Click on the link to the right to see the catalog.  If you would like your own copy of the catalog, please let me know.

I am also preparing for my Big Shot Club which starts in September.  Click on the link to see all of the details.  I am so excited for this club.  I love the Big Shot and this is a great way to get one.  By the end of the club you will not only have a Big Shot but many supplies needed to create great projects!

Finally, believe it or not, I have to place my order for the Holiday Mini catalogs by the end of July.  If you would like me to mail you a catalog, please send me an email so I can make sure you are on my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment