Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Catalogs Are Coming, the Catalogs Are Coming!

"Hello" card featuring the new In Colors: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Pool Party.  This card also features a new punch called Pettite Pennants Builder.


Wait until you see the new catalog - it's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

I will be placing my order for more catalogs soon and would like to know how many people would like a new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  The cost of the catalog is $9.95, but you can get it for free or get a coupon for $5 off merchandise with the purchase of a catalog.  See details below:

How can you get a FREE catalog?
  • Host a workshop
  • Join my Big Shot Club (see details on this blog)
  • Make a $50 purchase during the month of July

How can you get a coupon?
  • Purchase a catalog for $9.95 (Shipping and tax is included if you place your order during the months of June and July.) and get a coupon for $5 off your next Stampin' Up! merchandise that you purchase through me.  (The purchase cannot be made online, I must make the purchase for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment