Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Regionals Are So Much Fun!

One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is all of the training that is available.  I was fortunate to be able to attend two regionals this year.  The first regional I attended was in Baltimore with my mom.  We had such a great time!


We had such a fun day stamping, especially since my upline and other Stampin' Up! friends were there!


In March, I attended another regional in Hartford, Connecticut with my mom, my sister-in-law, Dawn (We were allowed to bring a guest to this regional!), and Dora.  Dora was one of the presenters and did such a great job!  It was so exciting seeing her on stage, and it was a lot of fun sharing the event for the first time with both Dora and Dawn!  

Dawn ~ I hope you don't mind that I'm sharing this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment