Monday, July 30, 2012

August Class Schedule


Customer Appreciation – Thursday, August 9th
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

This is a free class for any customer that has placed an order this year.  I'm back from convention and can't wait to see everyone!  I also have a new dining room table that I can't wait for us to stamp on!  The theme for this class will be Convention Make and Takes.
Please RSVP by Monday, August 6th.

Favorite Convention Swaps – Thursday, August 16th
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost - $10

A big part of convention is swapping with other demonstrators.  At this class, we will be making three of my favorite swaps.
Please RSVP by Friday, August 10th.

Easy Events  - Thursday, August 30th
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

I am offering this class as a product class.  That means you have some options when paying for the class.  If you would like to just come and make the cards, the cost is $10.  If you would like to purchase the stamp set, the class is free! (I did round up to make payment a little easier.)  The cost (including tax and shipping) for the clear set is $30 and the cost for the wood set is $39.

The three cards made at this class will all feature stamps from the Easy Events stamp set.  I just love this set; it is so versatile!

If you would like the stamp set, please RSVP and pay by Thursday, August 16th so I can order the stamps and have them for you the night of the class.  If you do not want the stamp set, please RSVP by Friday, August 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment